[ ]
[ ]
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Ethan Silver
Sat Mar 01 2008, 12:55AM
Registered Member #14889
If you are so short on time that you cannot look through existing threads, there is a handy search function located at the bottom of the page. ;-)

You will get an immediate answer to your question if there is a thread about it. However, if you have to post, you also have to wait for someone to read your post and reply, which can sometime take hours (or days if you are posting about something obscure.) And in some instances, you may even offend or alienate other forum members, particularly when at least two threads have already been stickied about your question.

Please do not take this personally. I am just trying to help you make more efficient use of your limited time on the web. :-) Nor do I speak for anyone on the moderation team (I have only been here a week or two myself.)

[ Edited Sat Mar 01 2008, 12:57AM ]
Homer Simpson
Sat Mar 01 2008, 03:36AM
Excellent job.
Doorin
Sat Mar 01 2008, 04:59PM
Registered Member #12927
cool
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF