Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Other Cartoons :: South Park

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
No One Likes South Park?
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Ethan Silver
Sat Mar 01 2008, 11:07PM
Registered Member #14889
Matthew.Fardell wrote ...

south park is okay, but must admit they are really running out of storylines now. surely.

Well... I dunno about that. South Park tends to follow current events a lot more than other cartoons (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad...) And when things are a little slow and nothing of interest goes on, they fall back on fairly hot issues like abortion, smoking, drugs, or disabilities of various sorts. Heck, they even cover "big" video games like WoW and GH.

Wether they are falling back on the same overall plot model or not, however, is debatable. The same can be said of many shows, even the Simpsons, depending on how you want to look at it. "Material" is only fresh and entertaining to those who enjoy the subject being covered, after all.
Homer Simpson
Fri Mar 07 2008, 01:54AM
These storylines are nice at present, but in a few years no one will play Guitar Hero anymore, and World of Warcraft will probably loose its popularity too.
Monty Burns
Fri Mar 07 2008, 04:52AM

Registered Member #1
Homer Simpson wrote ...

These storylines are nice at present, but in a few years no one will play Guitar Hero anymore, and World of Warcraft will probably loose its popularity too.
They will still be good episodes though.
Homer Simpson
Fri Mar 07 2008, 07:37PM
Yeah, I like the use of machinima in "Make Love, Not Warcraft."
simpsonsfreak
Fri Apr 04 2008, 11:53PM
South Park is soooooo GAY!! I mean seriously... if you watch it pay close attention.... all it is is mother fucking construction paper cut outs..... take me seriously ppl.... I mean sometimes it's okay.. but doesnt that fat guy die in like EVERY episode?!?!
Homer Simpson
Sun Apr 06 2008, 12:52AM
Kenny. Yeah sorta.

I like it but you can get bored very easily.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Apr 06 2008, 02:08AM
Yeah
Homer Simpson
Mon Apr 07 2008, 06:36AM
They have no alright episodes, only great and crap episodes.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Apr 09 2008, 06:44PM
Lol seriously
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 03:10AM
Yep, like the Towelie episode about him and Oprah I could have fell asleep in.
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF