Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Sports

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
What is wrong with these kids??
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Sat Apr 05 2008, 12:05AM
Okay... I play basketball, football, soccer, rugby, baseball, and hockey.... but for some reason I seam to be the best player on EVERY team..... I mean seriously./..... there has to be somebody better than me at one ov those sports..... i mean... I carry the whole team... ESPECIALLY in basketball.... and you know what's sadder.. I'm 5'5" and I still own the courts and ever other kinda field... main point of this thread is if you have to carry one of your sports team... go ahead... complain about it on this thread!!
Homer Simpson
Mon Apr 07 2008, 06:51AM
Yeah, agreed. I'm the only good basketball player on my team, so we hardly win. In baseball (which I'm only starting to learn) another guy and I are the only good players.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Apr 09 2008, 06:58PM
Lol I think it's cuz most Americans are lazy =Z
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 03:25AM
Just like me. Except I do keep fit and I am quite strong.
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 08:35AM
Registered Member #15653
:P Well aslong as you keep fit it makes a big difrence .. Your muscles keep active all the time and you buff up faster and your condition keeps in shape 2.. I don't do much sport myself. I don't play for any group or anything but i just walk and bike allot .. andi powertrain to keep myself in shape. I even airbox ( if you know what that is .. ) that helps 2.. just evry little thing to keep myself fit :)
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 08:54AM
That's the same. Lots of sports I'm not good at, but I go for walks and stuff.
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 09:08AM
Registered Member #15653
Jup.. Thats what i'm saying ^^
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 09:44AM
Jar, I know.
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 10:21AM
Registered Member #15653
Rawr! Powerdude!
simpsonsfreak
Thu Apr 10 2008, 10:54PM
Lol same here, I don't normally like bike and walk during day.... it seems more peaceful during the night... even though I don't live in the city, it's just a lot more relaxing
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF