Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Sports

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
What is wrong with these kids??
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 16 2008, 11:15PM
That would corrupt our posts... and why Monty? I can delete the threads too you know?

I've done it before on an extremely racist thread... hmm, let's see, that might have been yours.

simpsonsfreak wrote ...

I also think that I should be an Admin....

Then what is the point? It'd just be two admins talking to eachother. We don't need any more admins atm.
simpsonsfreak
Thu Jul 17 2008, 03:01AM
I don't know, I just thought that only the owner of the Forums could DELETE the threads, I know that Admins can lock them, sorry Homer..... Then why don't you just delete all of the locked ones then?
Homer Simpson
Sat Jul 19 2008, 02:27AM
I can do basically do anything Monty Burns can do, except change Monty's details, etc.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jul 20 2008, 12:41AM
Oh shit, then never mind. I thought only the owner of the site could edit it and actually take the threads out and put them in the archives.
Homer Simpson
Tue Jul 22 2008, 03:25AM
I can do that too...
Monty Burns
Tue Jul 22 2008, 04:29AM

Registered Member #1
simpsonsfreak wrote ...

Then why don't you just delete all of the locked ones then?
Please don't delete threads unless they are against the rules (racist ect). Every thread should end up in google (hopefully) and bring more traffic to the forum when they come up in searches. Thats what the archive is for, to hold old unwanted posts so google can index them instead of deleting them.
simpsonsfreak
Tue Jul 22 2008, 12:34PM
Monty Burns wrote ...

simpsonsfreak wrote ...

Then why don't you just delete all of the locked ones then?
Please don't delete threads unless they are against the rules (racist ect). Every thread should end up in google (hopefully) and bring more traffic to the forum when they come up in searches. Thats what the archive is for, to hold old unwanted posts so google can index them instead of deleting them.

Lol, thanks for reminding me about that "racist" one. Haha, I can't even get my site onto google because..... Well, I don't know, they just won't let me. D=
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 23 2008, 07:22AM
I think I know why.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jul 23 2008, 02:11PM
They hate me?
Greensworth
Mon Dec 01 2008, 11:41PM
Registered Member #16223
How does this have to do with sports at all? u guys seem to like changing the orriginal subject of a forum :) thats fine by me, im not much of a sports person myself. walking can be nice and relaxing though.
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF