Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Other Cartoons :: Family Guy

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Things people need to know about Family Guy.
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Homer Simpson
Sat Mar 01 2008, 03:28AM
*faints for no reason*
Ethan Silver
Sat Mar 01 2008, 10:57PM
Registered Member #14889
I'm reminded of this one south park episode, "Simpsons already did it." There was a message quite relevant to all this in there somewhere.

It is said that there are only (as far as I can recall) 30-some possible storylines if you lay the plot entirely bare (that is, just keep the main idea of the plot; for example: character 1 is placed in a bad situation which they pass off onto character 2 and must then cope with their guilt.) We are going to start seeing repetition eventually, considering this.

I am certain we are all in agreement that the Simpsons is a good show, or we probably would not be here. As for the rest, hey, like it or hate it, that is entirely up to you and you can easily come up with arguments as to why the show rocks or sucks. ...but cancel my South Park and I will cut you, you hippie! ;-P
Homer Simpson
Mon Mar 03 2008, 12:33AM
My last couple of posts have been deleted...but not all? Strange.
Vermeers
Wed Apr 09 2008, 10:21AM
Registered Member #15653
I got halftrue .. Family guy is ok.. But il always pref Southpark and The simpsons.. I watched the movie once and thats it .. Never really the episodes so :) i don't rly care ( my opinion
simpsonsfreak
Wed Apr 09 2008, 06:43PM
I never watch South park.... idk the name just sounds fruity lol...... and like i said... family guy writer, seth mcfarlan or sumtin like that....... idk if he knows what to write.... since they do the same thing over and over
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 03:09AM
It's because manatees are the writers of Family Guy. They place suggestion balls into seperate compartments to choose the jokes and storylines.
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 04:47AM
Registered Member #15653
:P Meh Family guy has weak jokes.
simpsonsfreak
Fri Apr 11 2008, 09:23PM
Ya.. in most of the episodes... My little brother can come up with better stuff thand FG..... and that's SAD like HELLA SAD
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF