[ ]
[ ]
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Vermeers
Fri Apr 11 2008, 07:13AM
Registered Member #15653
Ive started writing a story for ER. Gone post the story here and with evry thing i add or chance, il update it.
Evry one is free of speach. Just don't break it down.

IMPORTANT: This story is Copyrited by me. If i find any of this used by anyone else il sew. Remember that good.

Earthland Realms Storyline

Chapter 1: The battle of Earthland.

Earthland Realms is what the elders call there island. For years and years they have lived far away from civilization, away from technology. The island was large, the people there only discovered 3 parts of Earthland.

The first, smaller island, they call “The Village”..Here in that island you can find many small villages, It is known for its trade reputation and with a great forest known as “Evergreen Forest”. It is a peaceful part of Earthland but somewhere danger lurks behind a small stone.. It hasn’t been going well in The village. Darkness approaches and the loyal citizens are starting to get worried...
The second island they named “Backtrone” has danger written over it.. It’s a place with large mountains, jagged and ruff roads. Thieves, lurking everywhere. Always a dark place.. mountains, from small to large they grow.. Tree’s as dark as night itself.
And last but not least.. the 3rd island they called “The Welsh”. The Welsh is a more swampy place with allot of forests.. Almost the entire land was covered with tree’s and plants. Here not many people live, only a couple of small villages and some people living in the woods, mostly lumberjacks.

The realm was controlled by one of the oldest people who lived there. They call him “The Elder”.
The Elder is responsible for everything that happens and for what law they apply to Earthland. So far no one has complained about this except those who disobey the law and seek there own path.
Religion in the realm is of great importance, everyone prays and worships in there own way.. They don’t go to churches or temples. To go out to an open field and do with what they feel is the best for them. They all believe in one god, “The Rakas”.
The meaning of his name is “The protector of the lost”.

The year in Earthland is 1738. In the Village people were busy doing there daily trades.. Lumberjacks are gathering wood, miners collect the ore, everyone has something to do in this busy town. The Elder is having a council with his top ranked soldiers;
“Langes”: Sir, I have the reports from our scouts.. The thief activity in Backtrone. We are fearing a invasion .. a rampage.
Sir what should we do?
“The Elder”: Hmm .. Increase the defence at the Entrance to Darktrone. Put up guard towers and gates. With full day patrols.
“Dankor”: Wise choice Sir.
“Langes”: Indeed, ill bring the orders to the troops instantly.

So the soldiers did what the Elder wanted and they increased the security at the entrance to Darktrone.
This is the start of an event that will change the life of everyone in Earthland. This was the start of The Battle for Earthland.

Chapter 2: The Young Warrior.

On a small farm not far from Slendertown a young boy named Argan Stonefelt was hunting deer to put some meat on the plate for him and his brothers. Not aware of what was going on he took his bow and arrows and went out for one of his daily hunter trips. After a few hours in the forest, Argan decides to call it quits and heads home. Underway, walking true the dark paths of Elewon forest he suddenly gets surrounded by a group of thieves. One of the thieves approaches the young Argan and cuts loose the strings, where the deer meat was attacked, and takes away the loot. Shocked as he is Argan just stands there.. looking for a way out, but the thieves simply vanish back into the woods with the loot.

Argan returns home after the incident and goes into his fathers shed.. Grabbing a sword and some armour and straps it on tight. After equipping everything he goes to his family and says :
“Argan”: Brothers.. Father.. I’m sick of the thieves.. Of us farmers getting robed every time! I’m going out there to fight this and bring peace back to these lands.
His family looks at Argan with a stunning look. Not knowing what to say they watch him walk out of the door and disappear into the shadows of Elewon Forest.
From that day, Argan’s life would chance in ways he could not even imagen.

Days passed and Argan kept on walking true Elewon Forest and towards the main village where the Elder resides.
Finally seeing the border of the forest he decides to set up camp and rest a few hours. Exhausted from the long trip in the heavy armour, he lays his head on a branch and falls asleep.
Fully rested Aran opens his eyes but all he sees are 4 stone walls with a small window closed down by some metal bars.
Still a bit dopey from sleeping he sits up and looks around. His armour is missing and the same for his sword, totally confused about what is going on he stands up and walks to a wooden door but this appears to be locked.
Assuming there is no way out Argan lays himself back on the bed and looks up to the sealing.
A few hours passed and suddenly the wooden doors gets unlocked..

Chapter 3: A new world.

Argan turns his head towards the door while it slowly opens,
A shady figure covered in a long black robe with a hood walks into the room and says:
“Shady Figure”: Come..
Unsure of what is going to happen to him Argan follows the person out of the room, when he walks out the wooden door he ends up in a large dungeon hallway. The Shady Figure doesn’t say anything but slowly keeps walking towards the exit.
While the shady person opens the door slowly a beam of light enters the hallway, they both go outside and it reveals a garden build inside some sort of keep..
Still without saying a word the shady person keeps walking forward and Argan follows.
After another long walk true large hallways filled with paintings, statues and guards patrolling the shady figure stops at a door, opens it and walks away.
Argan enters the room while looking at the shady person slowly fading in the distance.
The room is filled with military items and paintings of old Hero’s,
In the middle of the room is a large desk where a well build man in armour sits..
The man looks at Argan while he slowly enters the room and says:
“Langes”: Sit..
Langes carefully watches every step the young boy takes and says to him when he’s seated.
“Langes”: What is your name young one?
“Argan”: Argan Stonefelt Sir.
“Langes”: Where do you come from ?
“Argan”: I live on a small farm near Slendertown Sir.
“Langes”: What was your business near the border of Elewon Forest?
“Argan”: I was travelling towards The Village Sir.
“Langes”: What is it you seek there ?
“Argan”: I want to offer my aid in the battle against the Thieves from Backtrone Sir.
“Langes”: What do you know about this?
“Argan”: My family and myself have been robed several times by thieves who reside there. I want to return peace to our little farm and am willing to lay my life for this fact. We farmers can’t survive with thieves stealing our harvest every day.
“Langes”: I see..
Langes looks the boy over and stays quiet for a moment, thinking..
“Langes”: Do you have any experience in combat?
“Argan”: I have never fought a human before Sir, but I have hunted for years in the woods.
“Langes”: There is a big difference in hunting some deer or boar then hunting thieves Argan..

To be Continued…

[ Edited Wed Apr 16 2008, 08:15AM ]
Homer Simpson
Fri Apr 11 2008, 07:56AM
Fork! Dude that's alot :P Keep it up.

[ Edited Fri Apr 11 2008, 08:02AM ]
Vermeers
Fri Apr 11 2008, 08:01AM
Registered Member #15653
Hehe thanks.. Its not that much yet really, more to come :)
But i'm exausted .. Having trouble thinking clearly atm .. been using my head to much :P
Homer Simpson
Fri Apr 11 2008, 08:03AM
Haha. But the problem is, it needs to end with it about the player that you control. Not everyone can control Argan.
Vermeers
Fri Apr 11 2008, 08:06AM
Registered Member #15653
I know :P as i said : i'm going to somthing like 5 chapters to start.. still gote write 3 more .. it will end into with other people, don't worry :) i'm just writing somthing about specific people so i can create hero's and known people :) it will help in the further chapters if we make patches :)
Homer Simpson
Fri Apr 11 2008, 08:59AM
Yeah, you should make stuff like the origin of Welsh forest.
Vermeers
Fri Apr 11 2008, 09:50AM
Registered Member #15653
All in time .. Gone make the main story first, then gone just keep on writing. Its not easy coming up with all those story's..
Lucas
Fri Apr 11 2008, 06:09PM
Registered Member #4193
You should make more stories, 1 for each character's point of view.

[ Edited Fri Apr 11 2008, 06:09PM ]
simpsonsfreak
Fri Apr 11 2008, 07:11PM
Lucas why don't you make a story for different characters...... he's obviously busy with the first one
Lucas
Fri Apr 11 2008, 07:57PM
Registered Member #4193
Screw you Simpsonfreak! It was just a suggestion.

[ Edited Fri Apr 11 2008, 07:58PM ]
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF