Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms :: Game Making Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Earthland Realms Progress.
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Vermeers
Sat Apr 12 2008, 11:55AM
Registered Member #15653
Hi all!
As you probably know by now Me and Homer are starting to create Earthland Realms.
We all know allot of you people have been waiting for ages for this game to come online, but then..
this is only the start. I have started writing a storyline for the game, One wich you can olso follow Here.

We found a bunch of things we are gone implant in the game and we descided to start off with a small Closed beta once we have evrything. We will see how succesfull the game is and bring out Patches to improve it. But this will all depend on how much people play our ER.

It could olso be that our Prjocet fails, but i'm going to do evrything i can to make sure it doesn't.. But we all have to be patient...

IMPORTANT: Evry one that whines that it goes to slow but doesn't put in the smallest effort will have NO entry towards the game.. I hate whiners that just wane play. Give me time to create it, don't have patience ? Don't play ... I keep my word on what i say here so think twice before posting any bullsh*t

And now the progress:

What we got so far :
-Idea's
-Starting storyline
-Program to Create it. Wich is 3D Gamestudio A7.
-Textures to implant, If you want these, contact me and il put up a download link.
-Tutorials to learn 3D Gamestudio A7 ( contact me if you need them )
-Soon some first shots of game development will be shown.
-More updates coming soon!

[ Edited Mon Apr 14 2008, 04:20AM ]
simpsonsfreak
Sat Apr 12 2008, 12:30PM
Okay, anything to help with the game, I'm here just so you know.... I can probably create some backround music depending on what happens..... and I think we should only let like a couple ppl play the beta version just to find if there are any patches in the game, that way we can inform you. And again, anything to help, I'm here
simpsonsfreak
Sat Apr 12 2008, 12:34PM
That 3D Gamestudio A7 looks pretty kewl. Is that free version worth anything like will it be fun cuz I wanted to download it but I don't want any more viruses
Vermeers
Sat Apr 12 2008, 01:03PM
Registered Member #15653
its not a virus and its safe to download.. You can do evrything i can do with the program but it has a trail time inplanted into it :) Ask me for my MSN and ill add you and give you the best link for it :) .. Some background music would be nice cause i could really use that. And yes, only people that I descide will be able to play the Closed beta, and homer has his say in this 2. Keep on supporting :P
simpsonsfreak
Sat Apr 12 2008, 01:58PM
Okay, why not. my e-mail is ferrarisareawesome@yahoo.com
I'm on the computer a lot since its weekend so whenever.... and I'll see what I can do with the backround =)
Lucas
Sat Apr 12 2008, 05:46PM
Registered Member #4193
My e-mail is lucasd1_net@yahoo.com
If you need any help on the game, just e-mail me Vermeers.

[ Edited Sat Apr 12 2008, 05:47PM ]
simpsonsfreak
Sat Apr 12 2008, 06:03PM
Ohh and I've got a couple ideas for game
Homer Simpson
Sun Apr 13 2008, 02:29AM
It's going to be hard with only a few programmers.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Apr 13 2008, 02:36AM
Sure is =)
Homer Simpson
Sun Apr 13 2008, 02:48AM
Vermeers, do you have the demo or do you have the full edition of gamestudio?
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF