Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Computers

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
How do you get more free disk space?
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 17 2008, 09:52PM
I have a new Toshiba Vista laptop, and I'm wondering if I can get some more disk space. I have 120 GB's but I've used almost all of it. I want like 800+ GB's. How can I?
simpsonsfreak
Thu Apr 17 2008, 11:00PM
Vista sucks ASS!!!! but, I think they have GB sticks that you put in the computer, Not really sure how though..... I'm sure Vermeers knows though
Homer Simpson
Fri Apr 18 2008, 02:54AM
Ya, I'm waiting for him to reply.

Vista isn't that bad... people say it can be hacked easily, but I've had it for almost half a year and had no problems. I think it's just if you're dumb enough not to have any virus protection.
simpsonsfreak
Fri Apr 18 2008, 09:32PM
See, my problem wit Vista is it's like a hella big change from the older version, so I can barely understand it..... but then again, I'm not a computer person =P
Homer Simpson
Sat Apr 19 2008, 06:08AM
Me neither... well not really. First I was confused, but within two days I had it.
Monty Burns
Sat Apr 19 2008, 12:11PM

Registered Member #1
Homer Simpson wrote ...

I have a new Toshiba Vista laptop, and I'm wondering if I can get some more disk space. I have 120 GB's but I've used almost all of it. I want like 800+ GB's. How can I?
Well you can either get an external hard drive, or replace the one in the laptop.

The biggest laptop hard drive I could find is 320gb for $140 USD, and I found a 750gb external hard drive for $140.

What do you need all that space for anyway?
simpsonsfreak
Sat Apr 19 2008, 01:18PM
I knoww, why would you need all of this disk space?? w00t I have more posts than Monty =P
Homer Simpson
Sun Apr 20 2008, 09:22PM
Lots of my programs take up alot of space and I've been trying to delete some, but lots are needed.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Apr 20 2008, 11:29PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, now I understand. =P
Monty Burns
Mon Apr 21 2008, 02:26AM

Registered Member #1
Homer Simpson wrote ...

Lots of my programs take up alot of space and I've been trying to delete some, but lots are needed.
You can always backup programs and other stuff to DVD, theyre only $.33 each for 4.7GB.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF