Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: General Talk

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
FilmSchool Scholarship/Financial Aid anyone...
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
jsuarezcutie
Mon Feb 11 2008, 03:25PM
Registered Member #14671
The International Academy of Film and Television is granting scholarship programs to aspiring filmmakers. The scholarship open to all applicants who express a strong desire to learn professional film making skills. The scholarship is offered to all filmmakers without respect to race, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or country of origin. Applicants can be at beginner level or experienced professionals who might wish to change their careers. With an emphasis on total immersion in the course, the successful applicant should expect to set aside any other job or program he or she might be enrolled in. For details kindly please visit - International Academy of Film and Television ; )
Homer Simpson
Tue Feb 12 2008, 03:00AM
Wow! Thankyou so much! Normally, we don't accept advertisements, but I like this.

Not locked :)
gerard
Wed Feb 13 2008, 04:44PM
Registered Member #13419
cool ty
jsuarezcutie
Sat May 31 2008, 10:32PM
Registered Member #14671
Hey there!

I'm glad that you accept my advertisement... thanks so much.. Hope you like the website and feel free to ask me about anything in IAFT or INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF FILM AND TELEVISION.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jun 01 2008, 12:59PM
Wow, that's a pretty cool advertisement, what's even more amazing is that someone posted once, then actually remembered about this website!!!! Very cool advertisement again, but, I'm not really into filmmaking.
jsuarezcutie
Sun Jun 01 2008, 09:49PM
Registered Member #14671
Hi,

thanks again... thank you for appreciating my advertisement even if your not into filmmaking, maybe you can share this to your friends? thanks...
simpsonsfreak
Mon Jun 02 2008, 07:55PM
Haha, I'll send that to some friends that are interested in that stuff, but in the mean-time, if you could check out my website, and maybe tell some people, that'd be great. Thanks +)
jsuarezcutie
Tue Jun 03 2008, 02:22AM
Registered Member #14671
Italian sports car! this is cool... since you've been nice i'll share this to my friends that collecting cars and interested about cars. And don't forget about my film website hahaha... thanks again.. (^_^)
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jun 04 2008, 01:22AM
Ohhhhh, thank you so much, I sent this to everybody on my e-mail list except a couple (for business reasons) Thank you for the advertisement, and I'm sure one of my friends would be interested, and if not, one of their friends should. Thanks again ~_~
Homer Simpson
Thu Jun 05 2008, 03:53AM
So, umm, where is this then? Sorry, I couldn't really read your whole website, my internet kept screwing up..
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF