Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] End of round
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
SystemError
Fri Jun 06 2008, 11:24AM
Registered Member #15825
Do you want to know in advance when the round will end?
Yes

No

Maybe depends on how much notice is given

With the end of round 1 and the start of round 2 a few questions have come up.

First and foremost did you like not knowing the round was going to end or would you like some notice.

Personally I liked not knowing, and I think that will be even more important this round because of the prize.

If you give a week or so notice, those players with disposable incomes will be able to buy credits and really make a push for the end. Meanwhile, those that can't buy the credits will be left in the dust.

2nd question that came up is Ving Tor a douche bag who deserves to get banned for his racist/vulgar comments and his lack of adding anything good to the community.. personally i say we bid him farewell.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jun 08 2008, 01:55AM
I agree about Ving Tor, and someone to add to that would be that douche fomroxxx and his many accounst, to hell with that bastard. (Not literal, but seriously, he's a bitch for that)

[ Edited Sun Jun 08 2008, 01:56AM ]
Homer Simpson
Sun Jun 08 2008, 08:05AM
I'll take this to note. If it continues...
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jun 08 2008, 04:56PM
Alright.
Homer Simpson
Mon Jun 09 2008, 12:13AM
^^ Unneccesary post.
simpsonsfreak
Mon Jun 09 2008, 12:34AM
If you say so, I just had to make sure I posted on each topic =)
Homer Simpson
Wed Jun 11 2008, 03:28AM
That's spam. I only go into every thread to check the comments, I just sometimes post.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jun 11 2008, 12:47PM
I know, but for some reason, I like, have to see me posted there last, I don't know why. But, mostly it's because I don't like the red on the side, so I go in to read it, but then I want to post so bad, that I do.
Tombstone
Fri Jun 13 2008, 08:02AM
Registered Member #15840
I would say Definitely no! because someone could buy up credits like a week before and stack up to get ahead of everyone.
Homer Simpson
Fri Jun 13 2008, 09:37AM
Yeah, I think that's how the guy won.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF