[ ]
[ ]
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Wed May 28 2008, 10:41PM
Okay, time for the truth, I don't live in Italy, you may have been able to guess by the times I posted on the forums, but, then again, I NEVER said that I actually lived there. EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE TRUTH, HONESTLY, IT WAS JUST THE LIVING IN ITALY PART. But, Homer asked if I'd been to Venis or if I saw the Leaning Tower of Pisa. And, the truth was no, I just didn't say the WHOLE truth. I'm sorry if you're devastated, but I thought it was time for the truth. Thank-You

And sorry
simpsonsfreak
Thu Jun 05 2008, 02:18PM
Homer, read this dammmmmmit
Homer Simpson
Fri Jun 06 2008, 03:44AM
I'LL DO WHAT I WANT.

You're in alot of shit. Now for the proof that you did say you're Italian.

simpsonsfreak wrote ...

Maybe, Maybe not......... but i seriously am Italian

ITALY #1 ITALY #1
but ya Aussie has good football

The link: here.

I also remembering something saying your granddad or something brought a car from the US to Italy for you. !!! (chk chk chk)

Anything else you would like to share, you lying son of a bitch? Penalties will be soon.
gerard
Fri Jun 06 2008, 09:21PM
Registered Member #13419
simpsonsfreak whats wrong with you why did ya lie i dosnt make ya look cool ,hey maybe you trying to impress us you know what dude that dose not the only thing im impreesed about is that you owned up stop lieing friends dont lie to each other unless they have a good reason
Homer Simpson
Sat Jun 07 2008, 06:28AM
simpsonsfreak doesn't realise the reason I am pissed off with him is safety reason.
simpsonsfreak
Sat Jun 07 2008, 06:36PM
Yes, I'm Italian, and the car thing, it should be kind of obvious that I didn't live in Italy anyways, I mean, if you knew anything about Europe even, you'd know that they barely drive regular cars, especially one from 1960 which get so bad of MPG since gas prices are so high there. I'm not trying to blame this on anyone else, but it was seriously obvious. Anyways, Homer, are you serious about the penalties

(Atleast I told the truth before it was too late)

simpsonsfreak
Sat Jun 07 2008, 06:37PM
And I stick to my word, Italy is number one =P
gerard
Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:04AM
Registered Member #13419
well you should not off lied in the first place
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jun 08 2008, 01:51AM
Yes, and I apologise, do you forgive me? Or should I just leave the forums and never post on here again?
Homer Simpson
Sun Jun 08 2008, 08:26AM
So then, where do you really live?!
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF