Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The longest post on this website... with a meaning.
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Tue Jul 15 2008, 09:58PM
Well, WEB designers, the last one I'm pretty sure was for a 3-D game designer... but, mainly just look at the website name, www.craigslist.com, you'll find some for sure. Now Monty, I thought a good little idea to improve the site is to have out own little domain e-mail. Oh damn... wait, you already have those, right? Haha, there goes like an hour of searcing for personal domains haha. Well, that was a waste. Now, if the Forums gets more traffic you're planning on having more Administrators, correct?
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 16 2008, 03:42AM
Only if it happens, problem is hardly anyone here is trust-worthy. Our previous admins think they get the permission forever and leave the site and never return (remember Ryloth and his brother)? I think the same has happened with flyvin and darrkzerow.

Suprisingly enough, I found out Master Shake comes here alot more than we thought.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jul 16 2008, 01:06PM
And I don't come to these forums a lot? Anyways... If the site gets more traffic, the Admins should have E-Mail addresses. I.E. - Admin_Homer@earth****realms.com.

Good idea, no? But that's mainly if we get more traffic.

[ Edited Sun Jul 20 2008, 02:21AM ]
Monty Burns
Wed Jul 16 2008, 02:13PM

Registered Member #1
simpsonsfreak wrote ...

Well, WEB designers, the last one I'm pretty sure was for a 3-D game designer... but, mainly just look at the website name, www.craigslist.com, you'll find some for sure. Now Monty, I thought a good little idea to improve the site is to have out own little domain e-mail. Oh damn... wait, you already have those, right? Haha, there goes like an hour of searcing for personal domains haha. Well, that was a waste. Now, if the Forums gets more traffic you're planning on having more Administrators, correct?
Producing a 3d game is VERY expensive.
MaLMaX
Wed Jul 16 2008, 08:11PM
Registered Member #16158
I think that will be better to make a bigger and strikier button to link to the forum instead of just a text. At least use another colour.

In my case, most of the times when i read forums, what makes me "avoid posting" is the registering process. But when i have to register to see a forum, i just do it for "curiosity".

I think that maybe it will be better to FORCE registering for reading the forum :D. That will be more effective on me at least :D.

SUGGESTIONS +1 :)
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 16 2008, 11:01PM
simpsonsfreak wrote ...

And I don't come to these forums a lot? Anyways... If the site gets more traffic, the Admins should have E-Mail addresses. I.E. - Admin_Homer@earth****realms.com.

Good idea, no? But that's mainly if we get more traffic.

It'd be homer@earth****realms.com or mike@earth****realms.com or admin(2)@earth****realms.com

[ Edited Sun Jul 20 2008, 02:22AM ]
simpsonsfreak
Thu Jul 17 2008, 03:32AM
Well, we clearly want them to know you're an Admin, now don't we? But, maybe not to know which Admin you are. Hmm, but, what's the difference?
Monty Burns
Fri Jul 18 2008, 02:12AM

Registered Member #1
I can setup email addresses. Traffic would be nice.
Homer Simpson
Fri Jul 18 2008, 04:03AM
simpsonsfreak wrote ...

Well, we clearly want them to know you're an Admin, now don't we? But, maybe not to know which Admin you are. Hmm, but, what's the difference?

Well if you're gonna bitch it would more likely be homersimpson@earth****realms.com (my full username)

[ Edited Sun Jul 20 2008, 02:23AM ]
simpsonsfreak
Fri Jul 18 2008, 11:59PM
Lolz, okie dokie. Like my new sig. Monty? That should get us more traffic =P Well, yeah. I had set-up a bunch of the e-mails, using google apps, they let you make your own domain name. So, I set up Homer one, Monty one, and the other to Admin's, but there's no point now =(
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF