Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Tue Jul 15 2008, 12:47PM
Okay, I noticed how Homer locked all of the threads in the "King of the Hill" section, you can't do that, then what's the point of having it? Now to the topic, King of the Hill.... hmm, do you think it's funny? I don't find it so, but it's an okay show to watch, when you're bored. Post your opinions! (That means you Homer, the only other one that posts)
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 16 2008, 04:08AM
Well actually, I can lock the threads. They were spammered.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jul 16 2008, 08:19PM
Well, you CAN, but if they weren't spammed, that would be stupid, as we know.... Well, never mind since the "Season 12" was a bit out of date. =P
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 16 2008, 11:10PM
That happened near the start of season 19 for Simpsons. And besides, you know what we're doing, right? Locking spammed threads, it just turns out KOTH isn't very popular, so there was only a few topics, all containing spam!

MAY CONTAIN SPAM!
simpsonsfreak
Thu Jul 17 2008, 03:08AM
Okay, well.... My stomach hurts... Back to topic... You're right, KOTH isn't very funny, and those were spammed. I guess you can lock this too if you want, I just thought it was neccessary to have an open thread in each topic.
Homer Simpson
Fri Jul 18 2008, 07:33AM
No, only if someone actually goes onto this one.

And a topic is a thread, a board is a giant section, containing threads and a forum is the whole thing.
simpsonsfreak
Fri Jul 18 2008, 11:41PM
Alrity. Well, I think this thread's gonna go off topic.... it's so gay how it's only us that post... And King of the Hill is very hard to talk about...
Homer Simpson
Sat Jul 19 2008, 02:24AM
Mmhmm.. yup... mhmm (quote from King Of The Hill)
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jul 20 2008, 12:45AM
Yeah... Basically all they fucking say =P
Homer Simpson
Tue Jul 22 2008, 03:24AM
I saw one with Dusty from ZZ Top, it was pretty boring. Only like one thing amused me.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF