Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms :: Game Making Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
My Cousin/Craigslist.com
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Thu Jul 17 2008, 02:12AM
Okay, the game might finally get another start again. I will be seeing my cousin..... Uhmm, I think about he 28th of July, then I'll be seeing him again, on about the 15th of August. Now, I'll probably wait to ask him on the 15th, mainly because he'll probably be gone when I go up to their place on the 28th. So, just making sure, should I ask him? Or would that just be a waste?

And the Craigs List, I'm dead serious, looking into that will get you a game designer Monty.

[ Edited Sun Jul 20 2008, 12:33AM ]
Homer Simpson
Sat Jul 19 2008, 02:34AM
Let him teach you to. It MUST be 3D!
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jul 20 2008, 12:35AM
Homer, I thought you wanted to rid this place of spam, why'd you edit my post for no reason? I know it has to be 3D, I'm sure he can do that, but I think the people from Craigs List have it down, I have the reply back from one dude, he said he can give us a FREE estimate on the project, and he also said that he has like 350+ clients, so I guess their good.
Homer Simpson
Tue Jul 22 2008, 02:48AM
Ask for the price... unfortunately, I'm poor so I can't help you buy it. I would, but I have like $30 and thats it.
simpsonsfreak
Tue Jul 22 2008, 12:28PM
Well, hopefully they'll reply back, but I havn't heard again. I'll keep looking, I have found another site that I posted my Ad in. But, Monty's paying for this, correct? Because I too have little money, around $10. Haha.
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 23 2008, 07:14AM
It's because your American.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jul 23 2008, 02:07PM
No, it's because I still havn't been payed for working... bastards... So, how much do you need for that thing Homer?
Homer Simpson
Fri Jul 25 2008, 08:36PM
You make no sense.
simpsonsfreak
Sat Jul 26 2008, 12:03PM
No you make no sense.... GOD DAMN.... how much do you fucking need for that recording thing>?<
Homer Simpson
Sun Jul 27 2008, 05:53AM
Like around $8000 Australian.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF