Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
For round 4...
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Sun Nov 16 2008, 04:01PM
Well, as you can probably tell, the round will be ending soon, and I'm wondering, when we will be deciding the prize for the 4th round. Also, I have a suggestion for Admin's in the EarthlandRealms Game. It's just a thought....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, we should have a poll for the prize, but we shouldn't fully decide on whether or not the rize will be given out, depending on how many people buy Supporter Status.

~~~~~~~~~~~
For the Admin part... Monty should pick them out PERSONALLY and the Admins jobs: Dealing with spam, Dealing with people who advertise websites, helping those who don't know how to play, advertising EarthlandRealms on sites that would allow it, keeping the game some-what clean, I know cursing is allowed, but I meann people who may take it too far.

that's about it, also for the Admin part, I think there should be a link to "Contact an Admin" on the left-hand side of the screen. There, people could contact an Admin, and ask them for help, or if people are sending them Private Messages, and they want that person ignored.

Thanks for reading!

[ Edited Sun Nov 16 2008, 04:17PM ]
Greensworth
Thu Nov 20 2008, 08:38PM
Registered Member #16223
You have some good ideas. I think also something needs to be done about the chatroom. We should not have to be constantly refreshing it to see what people are saying. It is getting kind of annoying......
simpsonsfreak
Thu Nov 20 2008, 10:01PM
Yes.... also, I don't like how every time we enter text, it takes us to the chat screen, then we can't talk WHILE we actually play the game.
Greensworth
Sun Nov 23 2008, 02:03PM
Registered Member #16223
I know...that is annoying. Also, on the latest news screen there is stuff from when the game first started. I think something needs to be done about that too.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Nov 26 2008, 12:24AM
well... I think that should stay... atleast until we get more news!
Greensworth
Wed Nov 26 2008, 01:21PM
Registered Member #16223
or there should be an archive section with all of the old stuff.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Nov 26 2008, 10:06PM
That would work as well. But that's alllll Monty's business, he looks at all of these I believe. But who knows lately... since rarely anyone's been posting.
Greensworth
Tue Dec 02 2008, 06:22PM
Registered Member #16223
This is sad :( We are the only two people that still use the forum. I could understand why he wouldn't check up on it. Oh well....that's off topic.

I have been thinking...a lot of people are disapointed that it is a compltly browser based game. Maybe we could put in a short video clip that plays every time you attack someone. It would be different for if you win and lose of course, and if you got sick of it you could turn it off. It would pretty much just be so that people would give the game a chance instead of just leaving once they find out they can't move their character :) I even have an idea for the clip but I would need to know if anyone else thinks it's a good idea, and I am not even sure if this would be possible in the first place.....It's just a suggestion.
simpsonsfreak
Tue Dec 02 2008, 06:49PM
Well.... That could work, but it might get complicated... and the people that make an account and leave... oh well, not our problem, not anyones problem... except maybe Monty's... but that's only if they planned on being a supporter... Monty checks up on these I believe... but probably not as much now.
Greensworth
Tue Dec 02 2008, 08:28PM
Registered Member #16223
before anything gets done we need to get more people to use the forum.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF