Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: General Talk

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Vick's love doesn't come from his playing days
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Megaomgchen
Mon Jul 20 2020, 11:35PM
Registered Member #131184
Vick's love doesn't come from his playing days, in regards from Madden 2004 lol. He was widely considered the Madden NFL player in any Madden and also an urban legend. Individuals used to break discs, controls, hell since it was near impossible to prevent him, their playstation's. Granted I was like 11 when that game came out so that I never played online (I believe online play began in Madden 04) but even at school, there really had only never been a QB such as Vick at a Madden game earlier. I'll never forget, when my friends and I would play with, we had a principle of not using the Falcons because he was OP.

Clowney is one of the disrupters at the league he might not receive the sacks but he's in damn near every play he's a monster. Clowney is easily among the best pass rushers in Madden NFL, his disturbance ability is mad. He's also double teamed every down leading to reduced amounts. Numbers are not everything in soccer, he opens up the remaining part of the pass to make something happen when he's drawing a tackle and a guard every play.And the fact that he needs a double team every play literally makes him worth two of anyone else.For real, I hate when people just look at sacks for pass rushers since it doesn't account for variables like how frequently they get double teamed or when someone else on the line gets clicked and etc..

He didnt play from himhe lined up beside him, across, together with him behind him, stunt blitz dropped back into coverage, everythhing. Watt is partially successful in part in houston they had due to the killer. Mercilus, clowney, watt, their NT I cant remember his name atm.... But he was. Additionally, clowney was the difference in seattle being terrible and seattle sneaking into the playoffs at which (currently ) 2/3 other teams have a superbowl look in the last decade (rams and 9ers).

These were just some examples that came into my mind. My point was that stats do not tell the entire story and can not be utilized as the sole way to quantify how good a Madden NFL player is.That's accurate, however they have other stats to try to demonstrate how great Madden NFL player is other than just sacks. Tackles for reductions and quarterback hurries. I get there's a huge what if variable for his career and also the tecmo bowl dominance however, the guy has less career rushing yards compared to CMC. I'm fairly sure if CMC had to retire he would not be receiving a card in MUT every year.

More Mut 20 coins on mmoexp

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF