Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: The Simpsons :: The Simpsons

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Neighborhood it would be Osrs gold
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
bestrsgoldfast
Wed Apr 29 2020, 01:31AM
Registered Member #131178
If RuneScape was neighborhood it would be rsgoldfast Osrs gold impossible to stop cheaters, which isn't all that bad since it doesn't influence anyone else's game. You can sort of do this by establishing a server and keeping it local if that's what you believe? Such as the concept of a jagex official variant.

It would probably be advisable just to sell an offline version of RuneScape for a set price, possibly like $100-$150, which sounds like a whole lot, but the absolute quantity of content in RuneScape, along with RuneScape being an MMO to start using... seems fair to me. You would be able to play rs offline because an ironman less or more, making RuneScape an extremely singleplayer experience, with the cost of not having any hiscores or people to chat with. Idk how large the demand for that is tho.

OSRS Drama Calendar

Jagex wants to bleed you dry for perishing. Wanna learn another death boss or zulrah? Since you need to pay to reclaim all of your items every time, get fucked. Want to get a crystal instrument seed from zolcano? Get bent sideways because because the fall rate is.

Why not Zulrah, you have to rsgoldfast Cheap Runescape gold pay for Vorkath? I really don't agree on the amount, but there's good reason to charge you for dying at Zulrah.Vork is easier than zulrah though. Dodge fire and move during stage that is acid. Zulrah is extremely unforgiving for people learning it, I know people that take like 20-30 tries only to get their journal kc.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF