Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Other Cartoons :: Futurama

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
They went overboard with this season
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Xiamu
Mon Aug 24 2020, 04:31AM
Registered Member #131775

Dubby suggested that certain stats like speed be in a position to cross the 99 brink on a recent flow, and I agree with him. That basically solves this dilemma. Having certain stats not capped is just dumb. The 99 cap exists for a reason. I'll never get why people have this weird obsession with all 100+ stats, so it's just pointless. Since we constantly reach a point where literally every card that is new released is indistinguishable. When cards are at 99 in key features there's no point.

I think one thing that they went overboard with this season was that the availability to motif teams. You are supposed to need to earn a trade-off to get the top boosts, but with all the x2 and x3 and NTL and FA Masters, you can have 50/50 and have like 15 players, aka most of your starters, that didn't really play for the team. But I like it helps clubs that are popular and younger teams get a solid squad. The expansion teams and teams that have not been great in years get a boost here as I believe its the ideal call to help them. Skins, Bears, and the bad Jags come into mind the free-agent Brady helped and when thinking. I hope it stops players of they do it again. It doubled from two.

Want more NFL 21 information,please on mmoexp/Nfl-21/Coins

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF