Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
I had to start from scratch to find a green mommy
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Molianalex
Tue Sep 15 2020, 02:53AM
Registered Member #131829
Island purples have various genetics compared to the purples you get from breeding seed whites. It's possible to breed these purples from seeds by crossing yellow and red to get hybrid yellow, then crossing these to find the special purples.

Edit: The hybrid yellows will also have a chance to produce green, but they make purple more often and the purples possess a fairly high chance of earning green.

Oh I understand they have different genetics but was unsure whether they had a better Opportunity to spawn greens than ones you make yourself from seeds

I had to start from scratch to find a green mommy. First place yellow and red mums together. Then some yellows will spawn. Put the new and just the newest yellows together. Those will produce purples.

I have some spare hybrid reds (the kind guaranteed when bred together make blue roses) if you would like them. Just shoot me a message

Thanks so much for the offer, but I'd love to try and get them in my own. I know that it's kinda silly, but I feel as the achievement of having all the flowers will feel larger if it is self-sustained.

Learn from my mistakes! Not all purple mums are made equal. Color alone will not be enough.

In order to breed green mums, you first need to breed reddish seed mums with yellowish seed mums. As a result you will acquire fresh yellow mums with reddish DNA.

If you want to know more, please click winrsgold

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF