Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Smarthuiyuan
Mon Mar 08 2021, 01:31AM
Registered Member #132578

I generally use a Steel Titan on jobs or a Yak. Any info on updates? Tasks I think I'm doing wrong: Dagannoths- Can I be doing DKS rather than visiting the lighthouse? Is your Rush of Blood worth it? Morvran's special slayer job? VIP tickets? Thanks in advance.

Since I have been asked to burden in, I'll give you some advice. Get the following-Arma/pernix, chaotic bows. Subj robes/virtus, perverted staff or virtus wand/book. Bandos/torva and drugstores or dual chaotic rapiers. Vip slayer tickets (I used about 150 becoming to 104m from 23m). 1k+ sacred overloads.

Prefer-games-much-haircuts-aviansies-cele dragons-elves. It isn't worth extending tasks, bypass any tasks which are slow or have very substantial amounts (ie 115 iron dragons). Slay girl/dks if you have a boss job as them and/or need gp. Always attempt to have kree/krill or even dunks boss job to acquire bonus xp+reaper points. Have magic/range/slayer fast gear hinges ready, with melee/magic as 2 and 1 since you will use them. Use ultimate skills, they're worthwhile but watch hp utilizing berserk. Use Bonecrusher wherever possible unless GP is an issue, spring clean all things mithril.No, that is not because they do not understand how to nerf something - it's the defect at the tier system. The tier system is a HORRIBLE idea. For those who haven't realized, virtually all weapons and armour have become scaled with a remarkably simple, direct connection with requirement level. The result of this is that the death of all uniqueness of weapons or armour.

Matters like Korasi or Royal crossbow which had market uses have become reduced to mere generic weapons. Ganoderma can no longer be compared with Virtus as a matter of higher hardening and defence versus higher crime and life boost: Virtus is now only"better by 5 levels." Don't try to produce an argument for passive results or tiny amounts of crit bonus - barring price, there is never any reason to use lower-level items whenever you have access to higher-level models.

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on rsgoldfast

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF