Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: The Simpsons :: The Simpsons

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
I'm still tempted to RuneScape
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
wfuuopy
Thu Mar 04 2021, 08:39PM
Registered Member #132573

Knowing this, I'm still tempted to take the inefficient route, and purely train summoning. When I camp waterfiends, I get better returns out of my bonus xp air, meaning that I want to collect less complete charms. I will find a better rank on the hiscores in summoning. When I slay for all my charms, I save a huge quantity of time needed to collect charms, but I will probably have to use my charms with no double XP busy.

There are currently 68 people with 200m summoning. I figure that I might just have a chance to rank within the top 100 players in summoning when I get 200m at the end of august. I can not determine what to do. Any info? I am well aware of what happens in the fight, it changes color, you have ta change fighting style... etc.. It something that I ought to be able to do, I've got all the gear for such a fight.

Now, the issue here is that I will hit it with Balmung, taking off a a good chunk of it is health and after that it's colours activate. From there on, I can not do any harm. It is going to just switch blue and even when I attempt to utilize water spell out (water tide ) it'll just wind up missing all of the time or doing no damage and the mother will en up constantly shifting from blue to red and back. I can not do any harm to either of them even with water and fire magical...

The quest fight was buggy as crap since the launch of EOC. Right before I did the quest in March a person told me in the Sals cc that they were able to complete the quest without using Balmung at all. Personally, I managed to kill the Mother before it even changed colours.

The Mother has been recently updated though. I'll check now employing the Dominion Tower. In the mean time I would suggest home teleporting out and then trying again (you won't have to kill the sentinels again I believe). So I just did it on the Dominion Tower. Seemed ordinary to me. I hit it with the axe. I stepped back, fired water charms (I'd suggest stepping back so that you can just focus on projectile attacks) Yada yada. I did notice she had a high defense, but that I was also only using a staff of light. The Balmung took a few strikes to strike her. So I would just re-enter the battle area and try again.

Want to learn more about RuneScape gold at rsgoldfast website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF