Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
This is Why You Should Boss
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Bestmengqin
Wed Sep 15 2021, 10:48PM
Registered Member #133036
However, I'm not here to sprinkle nostalgia on your face. RS has released many more high-level updates this year. The requirements aren't a problem for me however I do have a lot of other things I don't possess, but if there was more time, I'd get them.

The aspect of RuneScape that has changed the most, is the community. Over the past three years since PKing was removed, the majority of the older players who were part of clans with large numbers have grown up. There is no way back. The new generation of players are here and there's no way back. PVP is, as I must admit, become a competitive nightmare.

PVP is nothing more than an exchange of insults over x and then followed by an excuse to x. Since I don't play enough to be able to use a chaotic weapon or have the money to buy chaos, it's difficult to locate PVM teams that aren’t LS mass.

I'm not insulting anyone. I'm actually being a woman over it. But, I think that players have become more committed to runningescape in the last three or four years. I'm not averse to anyone. I've been playing longer than the majority of players, and I've even had the pleasure of meeting some cool 09ers.

It's a bit odd to me that for bossing at my level being able to purchase several levels for more than 100 million is slowly becoming a necessity. It's a bit crazy that importing DKs with firebolt was a common practice. My level has been playing for only half the time I have and they are really into runescape. I hate being that random player, not paid that people say stuff like "wow 99 mage, your life is ruined." But I feel that things are becoming too serious. I would like people to see my point of view.

If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to rsorder

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF