Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms :: Discuss Earthland Realms (The Episode)

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Will skills be considered a part of normal gameplay or do
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Dragonborn1
Thu Sep 23 2021, 11:32PM
Registered Member #133061

Would be more if i played with a higher level of. I used 76 of the dung. I got to 79.5. To see how much xp was to dung, we would have determine the difference in xp between 76 and 79.5. I was getting about 7.5k per medium lamp. A medium lamp on 99 costs 17k. There would have been much more xp gain when I applied it to an advanced level skill.

Also, I noticed that 50k stats appear once you have collected all pieces of the guard or dragon. (Up until the point that i was doing 400 spins, i did not see any over 5k except the rare 10m reward). This makes me believe that you won't get 500k reward points until you have both sets. Since you can't receive doubles on items from the same set, you stand an increased chance of getting god and divine swords. Do I suggest this? Do I recommend it. It will run you about 1300-1600 for a 99. Get like 1.5m Gp or 1m xp at $100. Not worth it.

Just a quick poll. I'm sure that most users find the Yelp of Irritation buying spins annoying But what do you think about it affecting new players? Or will they view it as part of their game? It makes things less interesting for people who are familiar with the game, but it could be a problem for those who have been there.

Will skills be considered a part of normal gameplay or do they feel like they are being discarded? I am honestly unsure whether this is a concern for novice players. Perhaps it's an advantage for them that grinding can be removed every now and then for a little extra money. Do you think that this will reduce the quality of their the skills of those who grind once everything is leveled and everyone has paid their initial cash?

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold | RSorder

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF