Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Video Games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
It's a testomony to how deep NBA 2K23
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
PhyllisHeny
Thu Apr 20 2023, 08:53PM
Registered Member #134106
The best sport modes I've attempted to date are MyTeam, that are each extra enticing than final 12 months. It looks like 2K has listened to the network and made a few adjustments primarily based totally on 2K23 comments. Specifically in MyTeam, there's extra content material at release, and the capacity to earn a shocking quantity of playing cards thru the brand new token machine. Yes, VC remains the bane of our collective existence, however at the least there seems to be different paths for buying incredible gamers on our squads these 12 months. Overall I'm loving what I'm seeing/play, and cannot wait to dive deeper.

Kevin Scott

It's a testomony to how deep NBA 2K23 is that I've now spent almost every week with the sport and but slightly even sense as though I've scratched the floor. There are actually too many modes and approaches to play inside the ones modes that it is clean there could be lots to do for months. I'll awareness on the 2 modes I've spent the maximum time with up to now.

MyTeam has a far higher storyline these 12 months, main you on a roundabout tune to the NBA it really is packed with contentious rivalries and crucial classes approximately appreciating your very own route to fulfillment. Yes, there are nonetheless microtransactions during the Neighborhood however it does not lean pretty as closely on them. I imply, at the least you may get a haircut while not having to pony up any VC. Also, you may pass all of the cutscenes in case you simply need to get to the movement.

I respect how schooling for badges has emerge as a bit extra simplified so that you can use drills to goal the unique competencies you need to enhance. Of direction, those can get a bit repetitive however they may be amusing sufficient and, extra importantly, there are sufficient exceptional badges to permit you to blend matters up.

The format of the Neighborhood has fortunately been simplified, permitting you to get round to all the exceptional centers with relative ease in comparison to final 12 months's inconvenient layout. Parks labored nicely sufficient for me in pleasurable the web itch however I had hassle getting any video games going withinside the Jordan Rec Center.

MyTeam has been accelerated from the naked necessities mode it regarded to be final 12 months, mainly while in comparison to the alternative Ultimate modes available. There are plenty extra approaches to play and construct your group, with normal updates to be predicted during the 12 months. I'm nonetheless now no longer a massive fan of Ultimate Team modes — mainly ones that encompass contracts — and I'd opt to now no longer need to win an internet sport to unencumber the public sale residence however the ones are minor gripes.

If you buy NBA 2K23 MT from NBA 2King, you will get a better gaming experience in the new game.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF