Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: The Site :: Archive

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
new people read this
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Cyber415
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:29AM
Registered Member #6637
before you start bothering every single guy on this forum, the game has'nt actually been made it is still a forum but i think someone is working on it.
leviathan
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:38AM
Registered Member #9766
Cyber415 wrote ...

before you start bothering every single guy on this forum, the game has'nt actually been made it is still a forum but i think someone is working on it.

yes, cyber415 is right. if people keep posting over and over again then they might not even make the game. also karroma_007 is going to help make the earthland realms game, if you want the game to come quicker then post an application about why you want to apply for the jobs and you may even get into the *admin* squad. he needs more to apply up for head 3d maker, 3d maker, head map maker, 3d map maker, headwebsite/html designer, website/html designer, idea collector, story/quest writer, fancy writing creator and gif maker.

[ Edited Sat Aug 11 2007, 04:09AM ]
NoHomers
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:41AM
Registered Member #6826
Cyber415 wrote ...

leviathan wrote ...

Cyber415 wrote ...

Yes, Cyber415 is right. if people keep posting over and over again then they might not even make the game. Also karroma_007 is going to help make the earthland realms game, if you want the game to coem quicker then post an application about why you want to apply for the jobs and you may even get into the *ADMIN* squad. He needs more to apply up for Head 3D Maker, 3D Maker, Head Map Maker,3D Map Maker, HeadWebsite/HTML Designer, Website/HTML Designer,Idea Collector, Story/Quest Writer, Fancy Writing Creator and Gif Maker.

I hate noobs who keep saying spear words and stuff.....................................................................................
======
======
-----
-----
~~~~~
~~~~~
---------------
---------------
_______________________________________________________________________-
_______________________________________________________________________-
eatme
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:50AM
Registered Member #8730
Cyber415 wrote ...

eatme
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:50AM
Registered Member #8730
leviathan wrote ...

Cyber415 wrote ...

Yes, Cyber415 is right. if people keep posting over and over again then they might not even make the game. Also karroma_007 is going to help make the earthland realms game, if you want the game to coem quicker then post an application about why you want to apply for the jobs and you may even get into the *ADMIN* squad. He needs more to apply up for Head 3D Maker, 3D Maker, Head Map Maker,3D Map Maker, HeadWebsite/HTML Designer, Website/HTML Designer,Idea Collector, Story/Quest Writer, Fancy Writing Creator and Gif Maker.

eatme
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:51AM
Registered Member #8730
eatme wrote ...

leviathan wrote ...

Cyber415 wrote ...

Groening
Sat Aug 11 2007, 07:18PM
Registered Member #9847
so this game is coming out?
Homer Simpson
Fri Aug 24 2007, 03:26AM
No. And also, according to Anmar, the original owner of this, Karroma_007 is a liar. So don't expect a game from him.
litti13
Sun Sep 02 2007, 10:06AM
Registered Member #10798
i could write quests... nothing else
litti13
Sun Sep 02 2007, 10:08AM
Registered Member #10798
but i would have to know places, monsters, towns...

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF