[ ]
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Monty Burns
Wed Aug 22 2007, 01:40AM

Registered Member #1
As some of you might know, I have recently acquired this forum. This site did not come with any game of any kind. I have uploaded some Simpsons flash games which you can find by clicking "Games" in the menu at the left, and I will add more in the future. As for an Earthland Realms game, the only way a game is going to get made is if some of you get together and make one. There will always be a place here for anyone wanting to get together and make a game.

This forum is here to discuss the Simpsons and anything else you want to discuss. It is not here to constantly ask about the status of any game. So I don't want to see any more posts about "how do I play" or "when is the game going to be done", the game will be done once you finish it.

So please, post something, just don't spam.

If anyone has any suggestions for the site, such as new forum categories, or anything else please let me know.

[ Edited Wed Aug 22 2007, 01:46AM ]
Homer Simpson
Wed Aug 22 2007, 03:38AM
You should make a new title page. Saying "ENTER" or something, but I don't think the Games page should be the entrance.
Jo Finchly
Wed Aug 22 2007, 07:34PM
Registered Member #7160
I agree with Homer.

Monty Burns
Thu Aug 23 2007, 02:35AM

Registered Member #1
It is not that I do not want to make a game. I just don't have the time, knowledge or money to make one. Though I am sure there are enough people here with the skills to make one. Especially if it is just a mod of another game.

As for the entrance page, I am planning on changing it eventually. I just threw it up, so there would be something while the site was down.
Homer Simpson
Thu Aug 23 2007, 02:38AM
Well apparently Karroma_007 wants to make it. However, he hasn't logged on for a while.
Homer Simpson
Thu Aug 23 2007, 02:40AM
However, anyone reading this, I think it would be very fun if you could play an Online Springfield game here. What I mean is like Simpsons Hit & Run, except online so you can play with your friends. Do missions for people in Springfield...and be yellow!
Monty Burns
Thu Aug 23 2007, 02:46AM

Registered Member #1
Ya Karroma_007 hasn't been on in over a month. Anmar said he is a liar, whatever that means.

It would be great to have a multiplayer game here. It wouldn't be too hard to mod an existing game with Simpsons graphics.

[ Edited Thu Aug 23 2007, 02:48AM ]
Homer Simpson
Thu Aug 23 2007, 02:48AM
Yeah. LOL I can't even make flash!
Monty Burns
Fri Aug 24 2007, 06:24PM

Registered Member #1
I've tried flash, it's pretty complicated. But its much easier to make the flash games I uploaded than a full earthland realms game.
Homer Simpson
Sat Aug 25 2007, 04:05AM
Damn straight.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF