Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
darrkzerow
Fri Sep 14 2007, 05:59AM
Registered Member #4300
What shows do you watch? I don't watch much T.V. now because there isn't anything really on good these days, not like the 90's. Anyway. I watch Psych, My Boys, A haunting. And I think that's about it. At night, I watch Nick at Nite.
Homer Simpson
Fri Sep 14 2007, 07:19AM
I watch mainly comedy, my Simpsons repeats, and other adult cartoons, like Futurama, but I also watch the Chaser. They're VERY funny, they're a group of people (in Australia) and they do stunts reflecting on the news today. It's incredible some of the stuff they do, but hardly get in trouble (except last week when Bush was here, they tried to get into his hotel and dressed up as Osama Bid Laden.) Practically, they do funny stunts in front of people in the public, in Sydney. It is REALLY funny even if you don't know the news bit, you can download episodes for free here, on their main website, seriously, you'll love it: [link] To get the free episodes, you need iTunes or Juice (etc.)Then go to the Podcast section and put in the following link: http://abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/vodcast/chaser_wmv.xml
It'll start downloading, then you can watch it when it is 100% done. It's VERY funny. Me and EDGE love it!

[ Edited Fri Sep 14 2007, 07:21AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF