Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Video Games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] Halo 3 and Xbox 360
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
Homer Simpson
Wed Sep 26 2007, 04:02AM
Goo.
shabroo7
Thu Sep 27 2007, 01:50PM
Registered Member #1694
Homer Simpson wrote ...

Giggity?

Giggity ? whats that
Homer Simpson
Fri Sep 28 2007, 03:14AM
Giggity Giggity Goo! Just Google it.
johnyy11
Sun Sep 30 2007, 01:54PM
Registered Member #10728
i can't see the polls either... and please talk about halo 3... and i beat it. lmao..oh and here's another one of my stories...
me and a friend were playing halo 3 on xbox live and these guys used like 20 mods.. our shields were down so we wanted 2 get out of this warthog and they weren't shooting anytmore and we got out then...we died.
another time i almost killed this guy and he turned totaly invisable...then he reappeared behind me and hit me in the back then i died...and another time my friend went to get a mongoose and then it just like teled to another place..and we were glitching like crazy
Monty Burns
Sun Sep 30 2007, 11:29PM

Registered Member #1
thef41111 wrote ...

i can't see the polls either... and please talk about halo 3... and i beat it. lmao..oh and here's another one of my stories...
me and a friend were playing halo 3 on xbox live and these guys used like 20 mods.. our shields were down so we wanted 2 get out of this warthog and they weren't shooting anytmore and we got out then...we died.
another time i almost killed this guy and he turned totaly invisable...then he reappeared behind me and hit me in the back then i died...and another time my friend went to get a mongoose and then it just like teled to another place..and we were glitching like crazy
Maybe you were lagging?
master shake
Mon Oct 01 2007, 03:03PM
Registered Member #10092
shabroo7 wrote ...

Homer Simpson wrote ...

Giggity?

Giggity ? whats that

Homer Simpson
Mon Oct 01 2007, 07:49PM
Oh right! Giggity giggity goo!
johnyy11
Tue Oct 02 2007, 07:24PM
Registered Member #10728
Monty Burns wrote ...

thef41111 wrote ...

Maybe you were lagging?

uh well i think dats it.... cuz anyway you can't mod a 360... and anyway there 360 must have been crappy :l
master shake
Tue Oct 02 2007, 08:33PM
Registered Member #10092
thef41111 wrote ...

Monty Burns wrote ...

thef41111 wrote ...

Maybe you were lagging?

uh well i think dats it.... cuz anyway you can't mod a 360... and anyway there 360 must have been crappy :l
Can't mod one yet I don't think. You can mod the regular xbox. I've got mine modded. But if you try and play on xbox live with a modded xbox you'll get banned.
leo the best
Wed Oct 03 2007, 07:17AM
Registered Member #11760
when i completed one and two iwas looking for number three

i was gutted when i found out it was on 360
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF