Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Video Games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Favourite Simpsons Game!
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Homer Simpson
Mon Oct 08 2007, 07:35PM
The thing that annoys me is I'm 99.9% done, and I need to watch some Itchy & Scratchy film to get 100%. How do I watch it, please help!
matte
Mon Oct 29 2007, 03:46AM
Registered Member #12862
i like simpsons road rage because i've got cheats and i like the game
Cheats: Playstation 2

Cheat mode:
Multiple cheats can be entered simultaneously. Cheats are only active for the next game session. All cheats will be disabled once you return to the main menu. Note: When any cheat is enabled, no money can be earned in Road Rage mode.
Horizontal split screen:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Square(4) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. The screen will be split horizontally instead of vertically in two player mode.
Alternate views:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(4) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Additional views will be unlocked at the pause screen. To unlock another set of views, hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle, X(3) at the options menu.
Nighttime:
Hold L1 + R1 and press X(4) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Flat characters:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Circle(4) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. All the people (except the character you selected) will be flat.
Show collision lines:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), X(2) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
No map display:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Square, Triangle(2), Circle at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Drive red brick car:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Square, Circle at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: This car is controlled by Homer and is small fast, and heavy.
Drive as Smithers in Mr. Burn's limousine:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Square(2) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Drive Nuclear Bus:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Square, X at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Special car moves:
Hold L1 + R1 and press X, Triangle(2), X at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Hold Gas + Brake + Handbrake while steering left or right while in mid-air to execute the Road Rage Roll. Hold Gas + Handbrake while stationary, then release Handbrake to execute the Speed Boost.
Time trial mode:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Circle, Triangle, Square, X at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. There are no passengers, pedestrians, or traffic in this mode. Press Horn to start, stop, and reset the timer.
Slow motion:
Hold L1 + R1 and press X, Circle, Triangle, Square at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Halloween mode:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Circle, X at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Select any character to play as Bart in a Frankenstein costume. Alternately, set the system date to October 31.
New Year's Day mode:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Circle, Square at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Select any character to play as Krusty in a tuxedo, Alternately, set the system date to January 1.
Thanksgiving mode:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Circle(2) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Select any character to play as Marge in a pilgrim dress. Alternately, set the system date to the third Thursday in November.
Christmas mode:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle(2), Circle, Triangle at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Select any character to play as Apu in a Santa costume. Alternately, set the system date to December 25.
Disable all active codes:
Hold L1 + R1 and press Start(4) at the options menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

[ Edited Mon Oct 29 2007, 03:47AM ]
Homer Simpson
Mon Oct 29 2007, 03:49AM
I like the brick Lego car one.
matte
Wed Oct 31 2007, 08:02AM
Registered Member #12862
Homer Simpson wrote ...

The thing that annoys me is I'm 99.9% done, and I need to watch some Itchy & Scratchy film to get 100%. How do I watch it, please help!

what do you need, is it a collector card because i've seen the itchy and scrathcy movie loads of times on my simpsons hit "n" run
matte
Wed Oct 31 2007, 08:04AM
Registered Member #12862
Homer Simpson wrote ...

I like the brick Lego car one.

it's very slow on my game (the brick car)
matte
Wed Oct 31 2007, 08:18AM
Registered Member #12862
Homer Simpson wrote ...

you go to level 3 to watch it (you start off at the comic book store, then you get in your car drive forward,turn left,turn right (down the steps),go through the short cut at the gasoline place go straight forward until you crash get out ask the guy and wala your watching it

[ Edited Wed Oct 31 2007, 08:19AM ]
Homer Simpson
Thu Nov 01 2007, 01:48AM
Yeah, I get up to asking Squeaky Boy Teen to see it but then it freezes :(
matte
Sun Nov 11 2007, 12:02PM
Registered Member #12862
try going to options on the main page
Homer Simpson
Wed Nov 14 2007, 09:27PM
and...
matte
Thu Nov 15 2007, 12:05PM
Registered Member #12862
go to view movies then go to the last one
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF