Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Video Games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The Simpsons Hit "n" run
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
matte
Mon Nov 12 2007, 12:31PM
Registered Member #12862
the cheats are better
matte
Tue Nov 13 2007, 02:54AM
Registered Member #12862
and here are the cheats

The Simpson's Hit And Run - Playstation 2
Instant vehicle explosions
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Triangle (2), Square (2). You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Fast cars
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Square(4). You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Very fast cars
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Triangle(4). You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Every bonus car
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push X, Circle, X, Circle. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly. Note: You must have first completed all missions.

Red brick car
Press and hold L1 + R1 and push Circle (2), Triangle, Square at the options menu. X sound will confirm correct code entry. The secret vehicles normally found in each level will now be a small red brick car.

Invincibility
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Triangle, X, Triangle, X. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Super jumps
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Square(3), Triangle. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly. Sound the horn to jump extra high.

Display speedometer
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Triangle (2), Circle, and Square. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Grid view
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Circle, X, Circle, Triangle. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Alternate views
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Circle (3), X. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Psychedelic view
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push Triangle, Circle, Triangle, and Circle. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Alternate credits audio
Press and hold L1 + R1 at the options screen and push X, Square (2), Triangle. You will hear the sound of a horn if you have entered the code correctly.

Drive wrecked car
Jump out of your car as it blows up. Return to the wreck and push Triangle. You will be able to drive around in the wreck, with no weeks.

New Year's theme
Change the system date to January 1st to see various things in the game change to a New Year's theme.

Halloween theme
Change the system date to October 31st to see various things in the game change to a Halloween theme.

Thanksgiving theme
Change the system date to the last Thursday in November to see various things in the game change to a Thanksgiving theme.

Christmas theme
Change the system date to December 25th to see various things in the game change to a Christmas theme.

Itchy And Scratchy cartoon
Collect all cards in the game then go to Lisa's level. Go to the Android's Dungeon. Talk to the Comic Book Guy and buy a ticket for the cartoon. Then, go to the Aztec Theater to watch the cartoon..

Alternate character reactions
When you purchase different costumes, in each level the character you select will react differently when you allow him or her to remain idle. For example, choosing Bartman will have Bart jump up and fly around for a few seconds.

[ Edited Tue Nov 13 2007, 02:55AM ]
Homer Simpson
Tue Nov 13 2007, 05:35AM
I've done the Xmas and Halloween one before.
matte
Thu Nov 15 2007, 11:40AM
Registered Member #12862
i love the insant explosions you can blow up cars including the police cars in the hit n run bit,but you dont get money blowing up police cars
matte
Tue Nov 20 2007, 03:02AM
Registered Member #12862
Homer Simpson wrote ...

I've done the Xmas and Halloween one before.

The Halloween one you can just go to level 7
Homer Simpson
Tue Nov 20 2007, 05:48AM
Oh, I didn't know that.
ben06
Sat Dec 15 2007, 08:05PM
Registered Member #13527
hey i agree it is rubish so are the cheats
Homer Simpson
Sat Dec 15 2007, 08:44PM
It's a kid version of GTA really.
Greensworth
Fri Dec 05 2008, 07:07PM
Registered Member #16223
I thought the game was average. It could have been made a lot better.

P.S. Who nowadays uses the word rubbish? Unless u r in England or something but still.... :)

P.S.S. I added that as a P.S. so it wouldnt seem like i was spaming.
simpsonsfreak
Fri Dec 05 2008, 09:09PM
I thought the game was pretty awesome actually.

P.S. A lot of people use rubbish so I've heard.
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF