[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: The Site :: Archive

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] I can create Earthland Realms....
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
i want game made
Sun Jul 08 2007, 09:08PM
Registered Member #4069
dude ur the coolest dude eva makin this earthland realms or the new game name but omg i cant beleave its free, but is there that catch where only members can do this or that or is it entirly free?
i want game made
Sun Jul 08 2007, 09:09PM
Registered Member #4069
ps plz reply
Barbarilian
Sun Jul 08 2007, 09:23PM
Registered Member #4092
I like the idea of making the game. I don't like the idea of making it MMOSG. I think making is WoW or even GW(Guild Wars) style MMORPG would be much more fun. If it was free it clearly wouldnt be full 3D like those but it should at least have similar gameplay.
flyvin
Sun Jul 08 2007, 09:32PM
Registered Member #4074
I can make some 3D Graphics, what kind do you need?
Barbarilian
Sun Jul 08 2007, 09:37PM
Registered Member #4092
karroma_007 wrote ...

Whos blizzard?? Bear in mind that on the preview the game will not be exactly the same! Some stuff will be changed like the inventory thing pictures. They will be made more to fit the categories.

And Drunkdude.... sorry but ive found another solution. But... if you give me ur MSN we might be able to work something out!

World of Earthlands?? Hmmm... how about we create a new name altogether! Kingdom of Terrainal??

Any more ideas??

PS: Updating the Powerpoint Preview!

Blizzard is the company that created the entire Warcraft line including World of Warcraft. They also made the Starcraft line and the Diablo line.

If you're a serious enough gamer to have the programs to make games yourself I would think you would know what Blizzard Entertainment is.
i want game made
Sun Jul 08 2007, 10:03PM
Registered Member #4069
do u have a diablo account i do
Pi-Nerd
Mon Jul 09 2007, 12:05AM
Registered Member #4248
i thnk that if ur guna make the game, u shud hav the name sound lik Earthland Realms, and World of Earthland or watevr it was wud b a good name, changing it 2 much wud probably confuse some ppl.
karroma_007
Mon Jul 09 2007, 03:49AM
Registered Member #3592
i want game made wrote ...

dude ur the coolest dude eva makin this earthland realms or the new game name but omg i cant beleave its free, but is there that catch where only members can do this or that or is it entirly free?

Nop... No catch at all!

Barbarilian wrote ...

I like the idea of making the game. I don't like the idea of making it MMOSG. I think making is WoW or even GW(Guild Wars) style MMORPG would be much more fun. If it was free it clearly wouldnt be full 3D like those but it should at least have similar gameplay.

It will have similar gameplay.. Youll be able to move from city to city.. shop to shop.. as on top of youre character homepage (after you log-in) youll have a screen like the simpsons earthland realms... and you can move around etc.. Still thats coming in the previews later on.

flyvin wrote ...

I can make some 3D Graphics, what kind do you need?

Wow really? Make me a sample say... make me a 3D of a knight in armour.. Because i cant hire you without seeing your work.

Blizzard is the company that created the entire Warcraft line including World of Warcraft. They also made the Starcraft line and the Diablo line.

Ok... But why would i be in trouble by them if i use the map... I wont be using the map anyway... Im creating a new map...

i thnk that if ur guna make the game, u shud hav the name sound lik Earthland Realms, and World of Earthland or watevr it was wud b a good name, changing it 2 much wud probably confuse some ppl.

Hmmm yeah... Your probably right! World of Earthlands sounds good but doesnt make sence.. Whatabout Kingdom of Earthlands that sounds much better!

[ Edited Mon Jul 09 2007, 04:00AM ]
minnewawa
Mon Jul 09 2007, 04:12AM
Registered Member #4314
what about The Wizards Realms??? And i Draw (alot) But not very well, i have ideas for characters, bt i ust cant draw them in 3d, but maybe if i send them to flyvin, he can

(hey...its just a suggestion)

[ Edited Mon Jul 09 2007, 04:20AM ]
karroma_007
Mon Jul 09 2007, 04:43AM
Registered Member #3592
minnewawa wrote ...

what about The Wizards Realms??? And i Draw (alot) But not very well, i have ideas for characters, bt i ust cant draw them in 3d, but maybe if i send them to flyvin, he can

(hey...its just a suggestion)

The Wizards Realms doesnt really make much sence because not all characters are wizards! Whilst all characters are able to do magic and they can train their magic level! And the 3D Drawing is no probs! As long as you can draw! Hey could you send me a sample of your work?
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF