Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] End of round
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Fri Jun 13 2008, 01:57PM
Are you kidding?? I think something was up with ehkrenhaufer, lmfao, btw, he had like, 400 mil or something and I attacked him and got all of it!! But that's when he didn't use credits, but anyways, I was wondering where he came from, I had just heard of him that day, then all of a sudden he was in first place.
Homer Simpson
Wed Jun 18 2008, 02:06AM
Nerd.
simpsonsfreak
Thu Jun 19 2008, 05:09PM
Who, me??

Ohh, let's NOT dress the Zwinky
Homer Simpson
Sat Jun 21 2008, 10:45AM
Yeah let's play Adventure Quest z0mg! I kill teh dragoonz!!!1
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jul 02 2008, 01:09AM
Sarcasm?? Because I actually enjoyed adventure quest, my cousin made a game almost exactly like that, but he used like, a bunch of different stuff, and put nudity and cussing in it, it was funny.
Ehrenkaufer
Fri Jul 04 2008, 06:20AM
Registered Member #16154
Oh geez, I guess if I by credits I don't really win. It's just cheating. Or conversely supporting the site so that actual prizes can be given instead of just that warm fuzzy feeling you get from a job well done. Quit crying, I guarantee I was out spent in round 1 and I will be out spent in round 2. You just have to use the credits wisely. Besides my disposable income comes from an online music rating site which pays to rate songs. It's money I never had in my pocket so I certainly don't miss it.
Homer Simpson
Fri Jul 04 2008, 06:34AM
Well that's good! Finally someone not crying "ahh its not fair I didn't win!"
simpsonsfreak
Sat Jul 05 2008, 06:32PM
Ahh, I kind of forgot about the game. Rank 122 FTW! Wait wait wait, you get money for people rating fucking music???? How can I do this?
Homer Simpson
Sat Jul 05 2008, 11:50PM
Yes. Tell us. Haha.
simpsonsfreak
Tue Jul 08 2008, 11:23AM
I'm upset now, he's probably not going to tell us................... =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF