Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Anything Else... :: Video Games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
New Free Snowboarding MMO Game Project Powder
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Fri Jul 18 2008, 11:39PM
Yeah, I'll put a link up. RIGHT HERE.

And, I've already had 2 replies to it. I'll be waiting for them to reply back. I also got a music person that can set that up. But, that's only if Homer feels for that, because he already has what, 4 songs? I'll tell you what their prices are, hopefully tomorrow.
Homer Simpson
Sat Jul 19 2008, 02:30AM
No, not music. That's what I can do. I know know nothing about games, but I know about music. Reject his offer, pl0x.
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jul 20 2008, 12:38AM
I said that the job was taken, but I'll keep in tough with her, just incase you need help or decided to not do the music. Because, I'm sure there'd be quite a bit of songs there.
Homer Simpson
Tue Jul 22 2008, 03:28AM
The recordings I did were crap but if I got funding I would re-do them in a studio.
simpsonsfreak
Tue Jul 22 2008, 12:31PM
Lmfao, now let's hope that Monty doesn't have to spend too much now, how much is the studio recording? $100? I could try to fund about $50, but, you only get one chance to record everything?
Homer Simpson
Wed Jul 23 2008, 07:29AM
Well, if you want it rushed. I was planning on the week one. It's well worth it, you can go everyday for a week. Also, once you're happy with your recording, a DJ mixes it, and you get an album cover and 500 of the albums, I could send you guys a copy each.
simpsonsfreak
Wed Jul 23 2008, 02:09PM
How much is the week-long one?
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF