Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Earthland Realms the Game :: Earthland Realms the Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The longest post on this website... with a meaning.
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
pcjonathan
Sun Jul 20 2008, 06:59AM
Registered Member #11860
sorry for hijacking this post i was just replying to a previous post in this topic. I will try to advertise on other sites like digital spy, I am from the UK so I am more into UK sites but I will still try. may i ask why you wanted me to see the phpbb site. I have seen that site and i would like to recommend SMF as well. Please have a look at both.
Here are the examples
http://forumexamples.freehostia.com/

[ Edited Sun Jul 20 2008, 07:48AM ]
simpsonsfreak
Sun Jul 20 2008, 04:59PM
Well, I personally like the e107, and those only link to this website.
Monty Burns
Sun Jul 20 2008, 07:08PM

Registered Member #1
pcjonathan wrote ...

sorry for hijacking this post i was just replying to a previous post in this topic. I will try to advertise on other sites like digital spy, I am from the UK so I am more into UK sites but I will still try. may i ask why you wanted me to see the phpbb site. I have seen that site and i would like to recommend SMF as well. Please have a look at both.
Here are the examples
http://forumexamples.freehostia.com/
UK sites are fine, UK people are more than welcome here.

I recommended the phpbb.com link because you asked for phpbb help. Thats the place to get it.
Homer Simpson
Mon Jul 21 2008, 02:30AM
Oo, UK, how exotic. lol. jks. But are we gonna change it to phpbb? You keep mentioning it, but nothing's ever happened. I'm fine with it as long as we don't get our posts reset.
simpsonsfreak
Mon Jul 21 2008, 02:30PM
Same, I will be pissed if my posts get reset, and I'm sure Homer would be the same. Just leave it with the e107, I like it, I don't have problems with it, it's fine.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF