Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: The Site :: Archive

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Some stuff i noticed
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
0oO0
Tue Jul 10 2007, 09:17PM
Registered Member #4961
When watching the show with Earthland Realms it was strangly familiar to another game, one that i play. Many of you may know this already but the game i'm talking about is World of Warcraft.
Im just going on memory here sooo...

Similar Things(In Show):
1. Minimap
2. Character Portrait
3. skill bar on bottom of screen.

Things that catch my eye on this site:
If you look to the right you will see what looks like a map.. Well that map is an area in World of Warcraft(WoW).
The little book icons in from of section headings are also in the game.
Even the cogs to the left of the links on the left are from the game.

Well clearly the person that created this site probably noticed the similar traits of the show and the game(WoW).

I just wanted to tell everyone, whether they knew this or not, the similarities. So... if this game doesnt come out but you were anticipating this to come out you may try WoW... not that i really care. Thats if you can pay monthly for it.=( Oh well.. i guess theres a ten day free trial too.
Barbarilian
Wed Jul 11 2007, 01:59PM
Registered Member #4092
the point of this game is almost exclusively a free WoW. The only other reason it is being made is because it was on the Simpsons and people wanna play it. Everyone already knew it looked like world of warcraft
silent
Tue Aug 07 2007, 09:42AM
Registered Member #9170
yea i play wow aswell and it definately looks similar apart from it being the simpsons characters

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF