Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Moderators: Monty Burns
Author Post
mywristsbleed
Fri Jul 13 2007, 12:34AM
Registered Member #4341
high im josh a music composer im gonna send in a sample of musiclike what type medival mystical or what any way i rekon some
of you guys evoiding copyright issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will send my pieces to karooma who will check the music heres your chance
to recomend some music ( i can compese i have a syntheising system that can record i am a musicain of many skills so dont be shy expand the ideas but remember avoid copy right and this means no band songs no riffs ecspecialy not the simpsons song! and remember when u signed up u confirmed that u were under 15 i will catch any1 who is under 13 and will be reported
karroma_007
Sun Jul 15 2007, 10:34AM
Registered Member #3592
mywristsbleed wrote ...

high im josh a music composer im gonna send in a sample of musiclike what type medival mystical or what any way i rekon some
of you guys evoiding copyright issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will send my pieces to karooma who will check the music heres your chance
to recomend some music ( i can compese i have a syntheising system that can record i am a musicain of many skills so dont be shy expand the ideas but remember avoid copy right and this means no band songs no riffs ecspecialy not the simpsons song! and remember when u signed up u confirmed that u were under 15 i will catch any1 who is under 13 and will be reported

Send them soon... Havent recieved newt?

karroma_007@hotmail.com

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF