Log directory is not writable - please CHMOD ../../e107_plugins/log/logs to 777
 Play Earthland Realms
 Forum Home
 Flash Games
 Contact Us
Username:

Password:


Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Guests: 9, Members: 0 ...

most ever online: 540
(Members: 5, Guests: 535) on 08 Jul : 17:10

Members: 128269
Newest member: Silent Pain
Earthland Realms - As seen on The Simpsons! :: Forums :: Other Cartoons :: Family Guy
 
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] Family guy
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns, Homer Simpson, simpsonsfreak
Author Post
simpsonsfreak
Mon Dec 01 2008, 10:17PM

Registered Member #15199
Joined: Tue Feb 26 2008, 06:12PM
Posts: 1506
Family Guy... is just a big fat fail.
Back to top
Greensworth
Fri Dec 05 2008, 09:27PM
Registered Member #16223
Joined: Sat Jul 19 2008, 12:42PM
Posts: 187
i just watched like 3 episodes of it today and only about 2 parts made me laugh. all of its jokes are basically the same.
Back to top
simpsonsfreak
Sat Dec 06 2008, 12:26AM

Registered Member #15199
Joined: Tue Feb 26 2008, 06:12PM
Posts: 1506
Yeah, they repeat jokes over and over and over... it just gets stupid...
Back to top
Greensworth
Sat Dec 06 2008, 08:43AM
Registered Member #16223
Joined: Sat Jul 19 2008, 12:42PM
Posts: 187
agreed
Back to top
simpsonsfreak
Sun Dec 07 2008, 09:40AM

Registered Member #15199
Joined: Tue Feb 26 2008, 06:12PM
Posts: 1506
Greensworth wrote ...

agreed


Agreed.
Back to top
Greensworth
Sun Dec 07 2008, 10:06AM
Registered Member #16223
Joined: Sat Jul 19 2008, 12:42PM
Posts: 187
You can't resist to have the last coment in a thread. Can you? :)
Back to top
simpsonsfreak
Sun Dec 07 2008, 12:01PM

Registered Member #15199
Joined: Tue Feb 26 2008, 06:12PM
Posts: 1506
No... I can't lol. Back to topic.
Back to top
Greensworth
Sun Dec 07 2008, 03:38PM
Registered Member #16223
Joined: Sat Jul 19 2008, 12:42PM
Posts: 187
lol....is there anything left to say about Family Guy though?
Back to top
simpsonsfreak
Sun Dec 07 2008, 05:20PM

Registered Member #15199
Joined: Tue Feb 26 2008, 06:12PM
Posts: 1506
Family Guy copies The Simpsons about 92% of the time, and the other 8% is from other shows and magazines and such.
Back to top
Greensworth
Mon Dec 08 2008, 07:02AM
Registered Member #16223
Joined: Sat Jul 19 2008, 12:42PM
Posts: 187
right....they even have 4 fingers.
Back to top
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
Powered by e107 Forum System

Copyright © 2007. The Simpsons, Simpsons font, Simpsons logo and Simpsons characters © Fox and Matt Groening. This website is a fansite and is not affiliated with Fox or News Corp in any way.
Simpsons Directory