[ ]
[ ]
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Monty Burns
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 05:13AM
Nah, it is pretty fun though. You draw lines and a little dude on a sled rides down them.
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 05:52AM
Registered Member #15653
Haha :P Still not gone check it out! Gone focus on ER
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 05:54AM
Dagnammit! (or however the yokels say it)

Which program are you building it with (or are you scripting it all on notepad)
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 06:12AM
Registered Member #15653
I'm not building it yet.. I'm starting tonight. And we need a storyline first so i can create the world, i would use the 3D Gamestudio A7 engine thou :) .. And yes, i script mostly in Notepad. And i'm actualy talking about a dowloadable Game :P somthing you juste gote pay for to get an acount and stuff :) no flash game like Runescape haha :P Unless we can fit the Game on a webpage wich i doubt with that program :s
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 06:17AM
So it will be a good 3D game then? Like umm... a fullscreen downloadable online multiplayer game... sort of like the WoW screens?
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 08:15AM
Registered Member #15653
Well i was thinking somthing in the lines off : Just create a nice 3D game, not to big to start ( we can make patches ) .. Make it Free to download and Free to play.. Just a online database with acount ( like WoW indeed ) and Give them the option to pay for Extra stuff or better acount .. For example : "Normal Acount, Just a free acount.. Lets you do basic stuff", "Member Acount: Payed acount that gives you more options", Pro acount: Payed acount that gives you all available options" and then just a itemshop online. :)
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 08:57AM
Yeeeeaahhhhh....

But I know, the first beta needs to be simple.
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 09:13AM
Registered Member #15653
Jup.. I'm not gone spend months for the first beta cause we always have a chance it will fail.. I realise that and i wane be able to change the game in the ways nescesary without having to chance 2 years of work :P .. What about a Closed beta With people that we choose.. but not much, like 5-10 testers.. and 10 is much. We gote remember that we have a limeted Server.. But we can always rent a databank later ;) if we are able to earn some money. :)

[ Edited Thu Apr 10 2008, 09:13AM ]
Homer Simpson
Thu Apr 10 2008, 09:47AM
Speaking of money, would we do a three-way split; you, me and Monty Burns. Or would you be a greedy pig :P
Vermeers
Thu Apr 10 2008, 10:12AM
Registered Member #15653
Me ? Greedy ? nowai.. I'm fair. aslong as no one rips me off. We all do a part, Montey can look for the data hosting and stuff. And were making the game, i might be lead designer ( haha ) but i'm not greedy. We all do our share and we all will get our share. :) Fair and Squar :)
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF